The conditions of the Ambassadors and Affiliates program, owned by Denier S.L. whose registered office is C / Josep Pla 163, 4ª planta 08020 Barcelona Spain. CIF B08106015, Tel: +34 933 091 185 and the email address email@example.com, regulate the use of these programs and are the following:
1) Ambassador codes provide a 10% discount to the sponsored friend who uses the coupon and another 10% of the total order amount accumulates in rewards for the ambassador.
2) The affiliate links automatically apply a 10% voucher code discount to the customer and generate a 10% in rewards for the sponsor.
3) Products in promotion or with some kind of discount, will not count for the 10% discount voucher neither for the 10% rewards, all of them are excluded from the Ambassador and Affiliate programs. Both programs are not compatible with any other promotion or sale that may be available on our website unless stated otherwise specifically.
4) There is no minimum order amount for you to count for the ambassador and affiliate programs, all orders regardless of their amount, will count and generate rewards (provided they meet the program conditions: having used the ambassador code or link of affiliate).
5) Ambassador codes and affiliate links cannot be combined with other codes. Only one discount code can be used in each order, and only the code that has been used will count for the ambassador program.
6) The ambassador codes are not cumulative among them and/or affiliate links. If a friend uses an affiliate link and the ambassador code, sponsor will only receive 10% in rewards, NEVER 20%.
7) The maximum discount and commission that can be generated for each order is 10%, both in the ambassadors and affiliates programs.
8) The minimum amount to generate a discount coupon is € 5, and the maximum is € 200. Although more than one coupon can be generated, if you have € 400 for example, you can create two € 200 coupons.
9) The minimum amount to request a withdrawal of rewards to your bank or Paypal account is € 50. And the maximum amount, € 1000. Once the transfer request has been processed, another can be processed, but never two at the same time.
10) To redeem the rewards for discount coupons, the ambassador or affiliate will do it directly from their account.
11) To request a withdrawal to a bank or Paypal account, the ambassador or affiliate will request the transfer from their account. The processing time of the same is 7 days plus the time it takes for the bank of the ambassador or affiliate to process the transfer and that it is reflected in your account. This time is foreign to us and we cannot specify an estimated time since it depends on each entity.
12) In the event that a friend, acquaintance, follower or anyone who was to place an order with an ambassador coupon and for whatever reason did not use it, it may NOT be applied AFTER, neither by the client nor by AD Fetish. So that order will not be discounted later, nor will it count towards rewards.
13) The use of ambassador codes and affiliate links must comply with the terms and conditions set out on this page.
14) AD Fetish reserves the right to cancel any type of reward or commission generated by the ambassador and affiliate programs at any time and whenever they are misused or in any way attempted to avoid complying with these terms and conditions and / or take advantage of these programs in any way.
15) AD Fetish reserves the right to cancel the Ambassador and Affiliate Programs at any time. The rewards generated until then can and must be exchanged within a maximum period of 6 months.
16) For any questions or queries regarding the ambassador and affiliate programs, you can contact us both by phone (+34 93 309 11 85) and by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).